About our interior plantation shutters
We have been supplying high quality wooden shutters since 2002 within the UK and more recently Europe and the USA. We have 1000's of happy customers who have had our shutters installed. Over these pages you can read more about how our plantation shutters are made, what the parts consist of and how they might suit your windows. When you are satisfied that these are the right products for you why not arrange for one of our local shutter companies to provide you with a no obligation quotation and you can see our products first hand for yourself.
- Shutter specification - In this section you can read about all of the various types of plantation shutters which we supply, including regular window shutters, what tiered shutters means, cafe shutters, shutters on doors and more.
- We provide shutters in various shapes and sizes to suit even the most difficult of windows, click here to read about shaped shutters for windows. You'll be surprised at how many odd shaped windows lend themselves to having shutters installed rather than other window treatments.
- Many of our customers choose solid shutters for windows. These are solid panel shutters, rather than slatted shutters (or a mixture of the two) and are great for keeping a room very dark and private as well as adding to the design flair where solid panels work well.
- Deciding which colour to have for your interior shutters is no easy task and on this page we describe some of the options for shutter paint and stain finishes - with colours to suit almost any environment in the home.
- Finally we discuss the hard woods which we use for our shutters, the impact they have on the quality and what types of wood we use. We only sell high quality wooden shutters, no plastics or MDF, sorry.